A high quality coffee grinder is the best investment you can make if you can’t stand poor quality caffeinated drinks. Simply toss fresh coffee beans in the hopper and let the spinning action do it’s magic.
However, with several brands in the market, choosing the perfect grinder can be a tedious task. Choosing a poor quality grinder will only result in poorly ground beans that will end up ruining your perfect cup of coffee, not to mention the rest of your day.
Rest assured, the Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder results in the perfect aroma and taste, resulting in a high-quality cup of coffee.
Features & Specifications
The Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder offers a wide range of grinds ranging from Turkish fine to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation. The high quality burrs are assembled in Switzerland to ensure maximum quality.
Here are some notable features of the product:
- 100-Watt Conical Burr Grinder: The powerful 100-watt conical grinder features 16 grind settings. There are 4 settings each for fine, extra fine, coarse and regular.
- Advanced Cutting Design: The commercial grade coffee burr grinder features an advanced design that results in high precision grinding and premium performance.
- Holds 8 ½ ounces: The bean capacity can hold up to 8½ ounces of beans, while the ground container can hold 4 ounces.
- Gear Reduction Motor: The conical burr grinder features a gear reduction motor. Not only does it improve performance but it also prevents friction and results in reduced noise.
- Slowest Grinding Speed: The slowest grinding speed results in less heat buildup and less friction. This helps preserve the flavors of the coffee ground and results in less friction.
- Built-in Timer: For your convenience, the Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder features a built-in timer.
- Includes Measuring Scoop and Cleaning Brush: The Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder features a cleaning brush and measuring scoop for easy clean up.
- Safety Lock System: The safety lock system ensures the coffee grinds remain tightly sealed inside the container, reducing the risks of spillage.
If you are tired of purchasing noisy, dusty grinders that wear down quickly, the Capresso Infinity will not disappoint you. Typical high-end burr grinders in the market cost up to $400 and still do not work up to the mark. Despite its reasonable price, a majority of customers was happy with their purchase and left a positive review for the machine.
Take the time out to figure out the optimum grind setting for your coffee grounds and the grinder will be the best investment you have ever made. The 100-watt conical burr grinder offers 16 unique grind settings. Above all, the machine is easy to clean and use, making it the perfect purchase for beginners who do not want to invest in a hefty coffee grinder.
Unlike other burr grinders in the market, the Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder is not as noisy and dusty to work with. The machine has a range of convenient features that makes it stand in par with other high-end and pricier burr grinders in the market.
Moreover, the high quality burr action results in an even grind for better tasting coffee. The slower speed eliminates static and allows coffee enthusiast to enjoy their coffee just the way they like it.
Thanks to its compact and visually appealing design, the Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder will sit proudly in your kitchen counter and will not take up much room in your kitchen cabinet. You can set the timer between 5 and 60 seconds and can stop the grinding process by simply pressing the on/off button.
Conical Burr Grinders
Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder features a heavy stainless steel burr grinder that gives you more control in achieving the perfect coffee grind. The steel burrs rotate the coffee grounds at a relatively lower speed.
The reduced speed cuts down on frictional heating and prevents the coffee grounds from drying out. This preserves maximum aroma. Another notable feature of conical burr grinders is that they are less likely to clog and are generally quieter than disk grinders.
The Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill can be purchased at Amazon. However, you can get it for at a lower price if you look out for promotional offers and discounts. Always try out the grind setting before you decide to make a cup of coffee.
Consumers have found that the “fine setting” creates a very fine powder that may not be suitable for your coffee machine. However, you can easily switch to the “fine setting” for desirable results.
To ensure the Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder lasts several years, always ensure the grinder is unplugged from the outlet before cleaning. Do not immerse the grinder base unit in water or any other machine.
Simply rinse the removable parts with water and scrub with liquid soap if necessary. Avoid using detergent as its particles may seep into the machine, ruining the taste of your coffee grounds.
Overall, the Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill is a great buy even when compared to other high-end and pricier machines in the market. The best part of the machine is that you can select from a variety of different grind settings.
The grinder might be a little pricy but it is the perfect investment to make if your family loves drinking coffee. The machine hardly produces any noise hence it is great for coffee enthusiasts who do not want to wake up their kids in the morning. This significantly improves your coffee making experience, making it more pleasant.